The village of Ganarew, named from the Welsh for “pass of the hill” meaning placed between two hills, is on the border of Herefordshire close to Monmouth. The setting is glorious.
Churches of Ganarew
- St. Swithin's Church - Ganarew
The original church in Ganarew was dedicated to St. Luke but became so dilapidated that it was torn down in 1848, and St. Swithins was built in its placeRead More >