help with essay writing in the uk Warham lies within the parish of Breinton and is close to the River Wye just to the west of Hereford, with the name meaning “dwelling by the water”.
A tiny village, even by Herefordshire standards, Warham has always been a farming community.

News from the Past Warham

Buildings of Warham

  • Warham House

    The original 17th century house was rebuilt in 1854, reputedly by Edward Pugin, with some parts dating back to the 16th century retained. It was rebuilt again in the 19th century

    Read More >