this web page This lovely Herefordshire church of All Saints was built during the 13th century, although there was once a Norman church on the site. This is one of few churches to have changed names following the original dedications, and in fact it used to be St. Mary’s. The first time that All Saints occurred was 1742. Continue reading
Clehonger is somewhat larger than many Herefordshire villages, and rather spread out with much new build. It lies around four miles from Hereford.
Tales of tributes and whipping Continue reading