The village of Lugwardine lies just a couple of miles from Hereford, and straddles the main road.
Lugwardine Court was originally known as Rockfield House, and was built in the latter half of the 18th century but was pretty much rebuilt in 1810 by the Rev. J. Freeman. It sat on a hill and has glorious views of the surrounding countryside. Continue reading
Christmas Church decorations. drownings and a suicide in the Lugg River Continue reading
St. Peter’s church at Lugwardine is the result of many additions to the original Norman building. The tower was a 15th century addition. Continue reading