The village of Clifford sits close to the River Wye on the Welsh border


Churches of Clifford

  • St. Mary's Church - Clifford

    The original church of St. Mary at Clifford dates from the 12th century, with additions in the 13th and 18th centuries.  Restoration work was carried out in 1839 and 1888

    Read More >

News from the Past Clifford