The delightful church of St. James can only be reached by walking across a field. It is actually in Monmouthshire, just, but is part of the Herefordshire diocese.
The church dates from around the early 15th century, when it was a cell founded by the Alien Monks from Normandy.
In the 1800s the little church was in an advanced stage of decay and restoration thankfully kept it going until it was again restored in 1955 as a memorial to the wife of a private benefactor.
Charmingly, all services are conducted by candlelight, as there is no electricity.