By Herefordshire’s standards the church of St. Mary, Collington is not old, and dates from around 1856
The building was consecrated in 1856, having been designed by a Worcester Archiect, Mr. Perkins and built by Mr. Perry, a parishioner.
Knott family Graves
These stones mark the Knott family graves, dated from 1887 up to 1937. They lived in Collington Castle