Separation of Lower Bullinghope and Grafton from St. Martin’s,

1866 – Separation of Lower Bullingham and Grafton from St. Martin’s Parish

At a Council held before her Majesty at Windsor on 19th May 1866, the townships of Grafton and Lower Bullinghope, commonly called Bullingham, were separated from the parish of St. Martin and annexed to the benefice of Upper Bullinghope for Ecclesiastical purposes only.

This order was registered in the Registry of the Diocese of Hereford on 7th June 1866 and was binding on all persons.