The small village of Winforton lies by the side of the river Wye some 6 miles south of Kington.
Churches of Winforton
- St. Michael & All Angels Church - Winforton
The interior of this church is now made over to the community, and the character has been somewhat lost, but it dates from Norman times with renovations in the 14th and 16th century. There were major restorations in 1895.Read More >