http://www.kahira.org/?educ=maps28 The church of St Bridget is in the middle of the parish, fairly unusual for Herefordshire village churches.

follow url The original church was Norman, but was rebuilt in the middle of the 19th century, and in 1863 the Lord Bishop of Hereford consecrated an additional burial ground.

In September 1924, two new bells were dedicated at the church, making a full peal of eight bells.

 

 

Bridstow - Herefordshire - St. Bridgets exterior

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bridstow - Herefordshire - St. Bridgets interior

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Font

 

Bridstow - Herefordshire - St. Bridgets font