bredwardine

St Andrew’s church at Bredwardine is an early Norman church with many interesting features and sits in a glorious position near to the River Wye. A notable vicar was the Victorian diarist, Francis Kilvert who held the position from 1877 until 1879.
The beautiful wooden Reredos behind the altar is a memorial to Caroline Broome-Giles, the daughter of a local doctor
Continue reading

Related Pages