Bridstow lies just a short distance from Ross on Wye close to the Wilton roundabout.
Tragedies and disease Continue reading
Moraston House building started in 1811 and was finally finished in 1815, with a large extension being added in the late 19th century. The grounds and gardens were, and still are, absolutely beautiful. Continue reading
The church of St Bridget is in the middle of the parish, fairly unusual for Herefordshire village churches. Continue reading
Set Close to the River Wye in Wilton village near Ross on Wye, Wilton Castle itself dates back to the 12th century, whilst the adjoining manor house was built in the 15th century and was altered throughout the Norman, Tudor, Elizabethan, Georgian and Victorian periods. Continue reading