The tiny, pretty village of Letton has ancient origins, and lies 12 miles west of Hereford.
Early buildings on the site were abandoned due to flooding, and the first Letton Court was built on higher ground. Continue reading
Floods are nothing new in Herefordshire Continue reading
The church of St. John the Baptist at Letton dates from around the 13th century, with some restoration in 1883.dating from12th to14th centuries with restorations of 1883. Continue reading