The village of Hardwicke is close to the border with Wales, just three miles or so from Hay on Wye.
Churches of Hardwicke
- Holy Trinity Church - Hardwicke
This church dates from around 1853 and was largely funded by the Penoyre family who were prominent in the area. The Rev. W. T. Penoyre was the first vicar of this church.Read More >