http://www.conseils-regime.com/?educ=maps11 The Priory, Leominster
This building became a workhouse in 1759, and was originally the Monastic infirmary and loos. It was the only part of the medieval monastry, other than the Church and Forbury chapel, to survive the dissolution in 1539. It served time as a gaol, and then a private house, before becoming the Workhouse. The top floor was a later addition, and formed part of the work carried out in the nineteenth century which included the addition of brick wings to the south to provide more accommodation for inmates

http://www.debhopton.com/?educ=maps17  

http://www.kahira.org/?educ=maps2  

help literature review Workhouses - Herefordshire - Leominster - exterior 2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Workhouses - Herefordshire - Leominster - exterior