The village of Aymestrey lies on the River Lugg, close to Leominster.
A steamer is lost Continue reading
Gatley Park along with the manor of Leinthall Starkes were originally owned by the Crown and the park itself goes back to the Middle Ages, but at the beginning of Elizabeth l reign they were given to one William Home; from him through the Croft family until they were conveyed in 1633 to Sir Sampson Eure, a President of the Coucil in the Marches. Continue reading
The church is mostly Norman, with some later alterations.
Yatton Court was built in around 1780 on the site of an existing half timbered building, and has been much extended and renovated over the centuries. Continue reading