All Saints Church The delightful church of All Saints at Brockhampton is one of only two in the country with a thatched roof, and was funded by Alice Foster in memory of her mother. Continue reading
The village of Brockhampton lies seven miles north west of Ross, close to the River Wye.
Brockhampton Court near Fownhope in Herefordshire, is not to be confused with Brockhampton Estate which is located near Bromyard.
The original house, a rectory built in the mid eighteenth century and lying close to the Ross on Wye to Hereford road, was known as Upper Court and first was owned by the Dean and Chapter of Hereford Cathedral before being sold to the Skyrme family whereupon it passed down through the family until it was again sold to William Stallard in 1833.