The Manor of Burton Court dates from around the 11th century, but the present house originated in the 14th century with rebuilds in the nineteenth century. Further work was carried out in 1912. The following photograph was kindly provided by Edward Simpson of Burton Court, which is enjoying a new lease of life as a hugely popular venue for weddings, as well as providing facilities for conferences etc. Continue reading

Related Pages