Bishops Frome (pronounced Froom) is a large village which lies in East Herefordshire with the River Frome flowing through the middle. Continue reading
Pig runs amok, and some tragic deaths Continue reading
The original Cheney court dated from the 15th century, and up until the mid 1800s was called China Court, the house being enlarged in around 1870 and then tragically lost forever when it burnt down in 1888, although the private chapel still remains.
The Church of St. Mary is has Norman origins, but the tower is 14th century and further additions were made in the 19th century.